I can’t exactly be sad about clocking a 7-6 record for last week considering that all my Do or Die teams won, including my Chargers who, with help from the Ravens, have pulled within 2 of the Broncos. What else did we learn from last week? Here are the lessons I see and some of the thoughts:
How am I driving?
- Rebuilding teams can be awfully dangerous in conference play. Ask the Jets and Miami.
- Parity is alive and well when you see once solid teams look scared. Hello, Giants and Arizona!
- Sometimes the best week is a bye week. Eh, Washington?
- Poetic Justice seems out of reach for Green Bay. Time to get back to job of rebuilding that Green Bay feeling.
- Who would have guessed that Tampa Bay would be the only team still on the snide? Jon Gruden perhaps?
- Is it just me or has Ocho Cinco finally shut his mouth and focused on something more important…like winning?
- And in the same vein, is any one surprised that T.O. has been a huge non-factor in Buffalo?
- Saints/Colts Super Bowl? Seems too easy. How about…
I have $20 on the Saints any way you look at it. :p I’ll be scouting the Seahawks/Detroit game for…um, False Start penalties and free Jones soda. Should be a good home game.