- Philly looked strong as Brees looked amazing playing the lowly Lions.
- Singletary brings back winning spirit in San Fran.
- Jets show they know how to win without un-retired QBs.
- Buffalo vs Pats showed some fight; Raider Nation had stuff to be proud of again.
- Miami has more question marks than points.
- Denver continues to make winning ugly their theme.
- The Pats showed a lot of holes in the armor.
- A lowly St Louis team made the Seahawks look good by comparison.
- The most talented team in the NFL looked the most hapless with horrible playcalling. Nothing Super about those Chargers (except Sproles).
- A single showboater on the Bills ruined a winning effort.
- Detroit is still that bad.
- Referees decide that two feet down with control in the endzone is NOT a touchdown.
10 -6. But with that recalled touchdown, I’d feel better calling it 9-7.